To Blake Library's Community Patrons,
If you would like to visit the library in person please stop at the circulation desk to show either a Covid vaccine card or a negative Covid test for the current week. If you have the vaccine, mask-wearing is optional. If you have not had the vaccine and only have the negative test, a mask is required.
Our curbside service allows community patrons to borrow items without entering the building. Please review the following pick-up and drop-off procedures:
To pick up items:
- Hours for scheduled pick-up of items are Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- If you requested items online (our books or books from other libraries), you will receive an email when the item is ready for you to pick it up. When this happens, you must call the library to arrange a pick-up time. You can call either 834-7526 or 834-7527.
- If you are calling us to have us check out a book we have here in the library, we will schedule a pick-up time for you at that time.
- Library staff will meet you at the designated door with your items. Please call when you arrive in the parking lot.
To drop off items:
- Please use the drop box located at the Acadian Archives entrance. This is at the back of the small parking lot next to the library. The Acadian flag marks the entrance.
Please feel free to call Debra Durkin (834-7526, email@example.com) or Sofia Birden (834-7527, firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.